If you think “Data Driven Engineering is the next big thing” and believe that building a global technology brand with a solid brand purpose out of India is what would get your passion flowing and
give you a sense of purpose, then read on:
We are at the cusp of a quantum leap in our global growth journey and we are building a team of believers and brand builders who’re passionate about brands and the role they can play in taking companies from strong players to being market leaders. We believe we are a juncture of our journey where we can create a brand that:
- Our employees cherish and love to not only be associated with but also are great advocates for our values
- Our clients adore across every single touchpoint and every single experience thereby being our friends and evangelists
- Makes a dent to the wellbeing of our people, those that we serve and those that we are surrounded by
- Will help shape conversations about Indian software companies being at the forefront of helping clients build cutting edge global products while being ahead of the curve in building a culture that
every stakeholder values and cherishes
What You’ll Do
- Support the Brand Marketing team & the management in developing Brand Purpose, marketing vision, plan and budget.
- Help & assist Brand Marketing team in planning, supervising, implementing and measuring brand marketing activities across target segments – both internal & external
- Help plan, launch, implement, measure and fine tune brand campaigns for target geographies and for relevant offerings to achieve revenue targets.
- Category and market research and insight generation for product, sales and brand team
- Work closely with Management, Sales and Product teams to analyze previous sales trends and work on demand forecasting and go-to-market strategies
- Conduct marketing campaigns across mediums to generate market leading brand awareness, brand affinity and brand advocacy while being true to our brand purpose and our values
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Brand Executive/Senior Brand Executive/Assistant Brand Manager or if you are just starting out but are passionate about brands
- An understanding of brand building, events, executions and attention to detail while being great at people management
- Passionate about technology and how it can solve problems
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
- A creative mindset
What can you expect
We think of ourselves as a platform and believe in empowering people so that they utilize their full potential and creativity to drive self and organization growth. You can expect significant freedom in decision making. If you can create value and drive results, you can expect rapid growth. Basis performance you can become part of our unique growth partner club where your growth is directly linked to your business unit and organization growth.