We are looking for people at leadership level who can lead the current AI/ML team and can help us scaling it up further. We need someone who can drive best practices, enable and facilitate business development, build people competency and ensure delivery excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Building the Practice: Drive overall growth of the practice right from business development, talent development to delivering the solution.
- Talent Development: Attract, retain, grow expert consultants. Hire a passionate and right mix of talent. Coach, guide and mentor consultants and leaders and build a high-performance team.
- Build center of excellence: Build an innovation center, design frameworks and develop new methodologies and intellectual property. Train people on latest best practices, strategies and tools.
- Sales Enablement: Identifying market needs, participating in designing campaigns, producing quality collateral and enabling sales teams to drive new business opportunities. To bring in new revenue for Daffodil from new or existing clients, and through building lasting client and peer partnerships
- Delivery Management: Manage delivery, associated risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, code audit, defining delivery frameworks etc
- Thought Leadership: Research and identify latest and future trends in the industry and share thought provoking ideas and solutions with internal teams and to the world at large. Active in the technology community through various channels including conferences, meetups, blogging, etc.
- Manage partnerships, certifications and relations with OEM’s Skills
- Ability to conceptualize and develop solutions to address customer’s challenges
- Understand client’s requirements. Design appropriate solutions in line with the client requirements and ability to prepare proposals and produce clear, concise and technical responses to RFPs (functional and technical)
Who will be a good fit
- A person with an Entrepreneurial bent of mind who can understand business/commercials and technology with equal ease
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence decision makers who mayor may not be with a technical background
- Must have exposure to relevant domain
- Excellent presentation skills
- Relevant certifications (good to have)