We are looking for people at leadership level who can lead the security practice from scratch and can scale it up further. We need someone who can drive best practices, enable and facilitate business development, build people competency and ensure delivery excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Building the Practice: Drive overall growth of the practice right from talent development, business enablement to delivering the solution.
- Talent Development: Attract, retain, grow expert consultants. Hire a passionate and right mix of talent. Coach, guide and mentor consultants and leaders and build a high-performance team.
- Build center of excellence: Build an innovation center, design frameworks and develop new methodologies and intellectual property. Train people on latest best practices, strategies and tools.
- Sales Enablement: Identifying market needs, participate in designing campaigns, produce quality collateral and enable sales teams to drive new business opportunities. To bring in new revenue for Daffodil from new or existing clients, and through building lasting client and peer partnerships
- Delivery Management: Manage delivery, associated risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, code audit, defining delivery frameworks etc.
- Thought Leadership: Research and identify latest and future trends in the industry and share thought provoking ideas and solution with internal teams and to the world at large. Active in the technology community through various channels including conferences, meetups, blogging, etc.
- Manage partnerships, certifications and relations with OEM’s
- Ability to conceptualize and develop solutions to address customer’s challenges
- Understand client’s requirements. Design appropriate solutions in line with the client requirements and ability to prepare proposals and produce clear, concise and technical responses to RFPs (functional and technical).
Who will be a good fit
- A person with an Entrepreneurial bent of mind who can understand business/commercials and technology with equal ease
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence decision makers who may or may not be with a technical background
- Must have exposure to relevant domain
- Excellent presentation skills
- Relevant certifications (good to have)
What can you expect
We think of ourselves as a platform and believe in empowering people so that they utilize their full potential and creativity to drive self and organization growth. You can expect significant freedom in decision making. If you can create value and drive results, you can expect rapid growth. Basis performance you can become part of our unique
growth partner club where your growth is directly linked to your business unit and organization growth.