We are looking for people at the leadership level who can lead the current DevOps & CloudOps team of around 60 people and can scale it up further. We need someone who can drive best practices, enable and facilitate business development, build people competency and ensure delivery excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Building the Practice:- Drive overall growth of the practice right from talent development and business enablement to delivering the solution.
- Talent Development: Attract, retain, and grow expert consultants. Hire a passionate and right mix of talent. Coach, guide and mentor consultants and leaders and build a high-performance team.
- Build a center of excellence: Build an innovation center, design frameworks, and develop new methodologies and intellectual property. Train people on the latest best practices, strategies, and tools.
- Sales Enablement: Identifying market needs, participating in designing campaigns, producing quality collateral, and enabling sales teams to drive new business opportunities. To bring in new revenue for Daffodil from new or existing clients and through building lasting client and peer partnerships
- Delivery Management: Manage delivery, associated risk, and project economics including planning and budgeting, code audit, defining delivery frameworks, etc.
- Thought Leadership: Research and identify the latest and future trends in the industry and share thought-provoking ideas and solutions with internal teams and the world at large. Active in the technology community through various channels including conferences, meetups, blogging, etc.
- Manage partnerships, certifications, and relations with OEMs
- Ability to conceptualize and develop solutions to address customer’s challenges
- Understand the client’s requirements. Design appropriate solutions in line with the client’s requirements and ability to prepare proposals and produce clear, concise, and technical responses to RFPs (functional and technical).
Who will be a good fit
- A person with an Entrepreneurial bent of mind who can understand business/commercials and technology with equal ease.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence decision-makers who may or may not be with a technical background.
- Must have exposure to relevant domain
- Excellent presentation skills
- Relevant certifications (good to have)
What can you expect
We think of ourselves as a platform and believe in empowering people so that they utilize their full potential and creativity to drive self and organization growth. You can expect significant freedom in decision-making. If you can create value and drive results, you can expect rapid growth. Basis performance you can become part of our unique growth partner club where your growth is directly linked to your business unit and organization growth.