Experience: 3-5 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
● A consultative mindset to look at the big picture by identifying the client’s pain areas/business problems.
● Actively contribute to client engagements for business process mapping and requirement workshops.
● Work with clients to define the most optimal future state operational processes.
● Function as a liaison to Business and IT, internally and externally in order to communicate a clear understanding of the business requirements and solutions.
● Ability to elicit requirements, identify solutions, and complete documentation including BRD, concept notes, functional/technical proposals, RFP/RFI/RFQ responses.
● Understanding and documenting the requirements for complex and highly technical software development projects.
● Craft pitches/proposals/presentations/workshop plans for sales executives to use in the sales discussions and take end-to-end ownership of the RFP/RFI/RFQ.
● Conduct market research on Industry/competition/technology/domain and craft customized/differentiated storyline, keeping in mind the client requirements, business problems, and competition.
● Conversant with recent technology trends including new age technologies.
● Led business/technical analysis sessions to support new business development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
● Contribute to Daffodil’s strategic and operational objectives by helping prospects achieve real and sustainable value through consulting around better solutions to their problems and thus growing the profitability through developing client relationships and winning opportunities.
● Provide thought leadership and innovation, advising internal groups and leading initiatives on business operations excellence.
● MS Word
● Wireframing and Prototyping
Over the last few years, we have utilized our data-driven software engineering services to develop 100+ web and mobile for organizations of varied sizes and domains.