What You’ll Do
- Communicate with the key users/BPM’s and gather the requirement as needed.
- Owner of the Solution Architecture and ensuring the solution definition is as per the best practices and scalable.
- Lead the Design Review Meetings and implement the feedback as required. Participate in the workshops and CPRs for the future pipeline and provide the SME
- Drive the Requirements Gathering and clarification Sessions for the priotrization of the Back log.
- Provide support to team and helping them out in any Technical issues/challenges. Guide the team to follow the best practises.
- Lead the estimations/timelines of requirement. Provide the effort inputs for the project planning.
- Review the code and technical components developed as part of requirement. Documentation of technical and functional documents as required.
- Definition of the detail work breakdown structure for the development team and Distribute the work among team members as per the capacity of the team/member.
- Impact analysis and feasibility study.
- Implementation of the Solution on time and within Quality. Fix the issues encountered during SIT and UAT phase with the help of leads.
Who will be a good fit
- 6-7 years of experience in 3-5 years should have been Salesforce solution development as lead
- Experience managing mixed technical teams to deliver the work
- Previous experience in Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns, and salesforce architecture best practices.
- Should have hands-on development and solutioning experience with Lightning, LWC, Aura, Apex (Sync and Async), Visual Force pages’ design, Triggers etc.
- Experience in inbound and outbound integrations with SOAP, REST and Streaming API’s. Hands-on experience with Platform events, change data capture events, outbound messages etc. Middleware like Mule soft and informatics is preferred.
- Ability to explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives
- Deep knowledge of capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform across Multiple clouds (Sales, Service, SFMC, Communities) and Force.com platform.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Velocity (Salesforce Industry) experience would be good.
- Experience on Salesforce marketing cloud would be definitive Plus
- Experience in developing products using Salesforce and AppExchange publishing.
- Defining and managing security models and controls. Managing multiple sandbox environments.
- Should have a thorough understanding of customization and configuration options (users, role hierarchy, objects, page layouts, validation rules, record types, Process Builder and Flows etc.)
- Integration Knowledge using REST API
- Should have advance Salesforce.com certs like: Platform developer2, Administrator, and AppBuilder certification will be an added advantage.
- Experienced working in an onsite/offshore model with one or more agile development teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What can you expect
Opportunity to Lead technical and/or functional team to design, build, test, and implement enterprise applications. You can expect significant freedom in decision-making. If you can create value and drive results, you can expect rapid growth. Basis performance you can become part of our unique growth partner club where your growth is directly linked to your business unit and organization growth.