1. Summary & Scope
2. Who We Are
Unthinkable is a software engineering company that serves as a technology partner to over 80 dynamic organizations worldwide. We experiment with the latest technologies, design approaches, and development methodologies to build cutting-edge software products. Our registered office address is: Unthinkable Solutions LLP, 9th Floor, Building B1, World Tech Park, DLF Silokhera SEZ, Sector 30, NH 8, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001.
3. Companies and Websites Within Scope
4. Collection of Information
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or email address, etc.
5. How Do We Collect This Information?
Here are some illustrative examples of how you may provide personal information to us or how we may collect this information:
– Contacting us (e.g., by mail, email, or telephone)
– Website tracking & cookies: We may use automated technologies, including web server logs, to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies, and web beacons.
– Subscribing to our publications: Marketing materials interfaces like “Start your project,” “Subscribe to our Blog,” “Newsletters.” You may choose to unsubscribe anytime by contacting us at the email address provided below.
– Filling out contact forms and email links
– Registering for events, promotions, contests, surveys, and conferences
– Submitting CVs, resumes, or work history information
– Contacting us for further information
– Providing us with business cards or other contact information
6. Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described in this policy or as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection) for one or more of the following purposes:
– To provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest
– To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you or the entity that you represent
– To fulfill a contract that we have entered into with you or the entity that you represent
– To ensure the security and safe operation of our website and underlying business infrastructure
– To improve, administer, and manage our website
– To monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms of Business
– Any other purposes for which you provided the information to us, including any of the purposes given in the ‘Collection of personal information’ section above
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
– Email newsletter: If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to and stored in Hubspot Australia Pty Limited (‘Hubspot’), who provide us with email, marketing, and sales services. We consider Hubspot to be a third-party data processor. The email address that you submit will not be stored within this website’s own database. Your email address will remain within Hubspot’s database for as long as we continue to use Hubspot services for email, marketing, and sales services or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter. Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com.
– Marketing Materials: Interfaces like “Start your project,” “Subscribe to our Blog,” “Newsletters.” You may choose to unsubscribe anytime by contacting us at the email address provided below.
7. Storage of Personal Information
8. Data Protection & GDPR
9. Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the information supplied in the Contact Us section below. In order to process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes. Your rights are as follows:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access/review
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
Please note that your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction and/or based on the genuineness of your request.
10. Prohibited Content
The following are inconsistent with Unthinkable’s intent and guidelines. Such content will be removed and/or reported to law enforcement agencies:
– Content related to Harassment and Bullying: Personal attacks on others are prohibited on our platform.
– Political content that requests, directs, and/or encourages Unthinkable members to vote in a particular manner.
– Sexual or explicit content: Posts and conversations that encourage or incite violence or hate.
– Content that incites hatred or advocates violence against a person or group based on their actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, health condition, disease, or political views or affiliation.
– Content that promotes, encourages, or incites acts of international or domestic terrorism is prohibited.
– Child sexual abuse material is a serious crime that we report to law enforcement authorities.
– Content that violates the intellectual property rights of others.
– Content that promotes or facilitates illegal activity is prohibited. This includes the distribution, purchase, and sale of illegal items.
– Content that depicts or promotes severe bodily injury, torture, or mutilation of humans or animals is prohibited.
– Content that promotes Human Trafficking and Prostitution.
– Content that involves sensitive personal information (PII) pertaining to yourself or others.
11. Our Security Policies
Our information security management system (ISMS) is certified to ISO/IEC 27001. However, we do not have control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
– Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
– Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
– Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.
– Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
13. Contact Us
Unthinkable Solutions LLP
9th Floor, Tower B-1, DLF Silokhera SEZ
Sector 30, Gurgaon
Haryana – 122001