1. Summary & Scope
2. Who we are
Unthinkable is a software engineering company that is a technology partner to 80+ dynamic organizations across the globe. It experiments with the latest technologies, design approaches and development methodologies to build cutting edge software products. Our registered office address is: Unthinkable Solutions LLP, 9th Floor, Building B1, World Tech Park, DLF Silokhera SEZ, Sector 30, NH 8, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
3. Companies and websites within scope
It includes personal data that is collected through our Websites, by Telephone, through LiveChat and through any related social media applications.
4. Collection of Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, e.g. name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or email address etc.
5. How do we collect this Information?
Some illustrative examples how you may provide personal information to us or how we may collect this information:
6. Purpose of Collection of Personal data
7. Storage of Personal Information
8. Data protection & GDPR
We have implemented reasonable and adequate physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We share information to third parties only for legitimate purposes such as our service providers and agents who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose. We will ensure through formally executed contracts that the service providers are committed to “same level of data protection” as applicable data protection laws and regulations.
9. Your rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com or use the information supplied in the Contact us section below. In order to process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes. Your rights are as follows:
• The right to be informed.
• The right of access/review
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction and/ or based on genuineness of your request.
10. Prohibited Content
The following are inconsistent with Unthinkable’s intent and guidelines. Such content will be removed and/ or reported to law enforcement agencies –
• Content related to Harassment and Bullying. Personal attacks on others, are prohibited on our platform.
• Political content that requests, directs, and/or encourages Fimbre members to vote in a particular.
• Sexual or explicit content.
• Posts and conversations that encourage or incite violence or hate. Any post that incites hatred or advocates violence against a person or group based on their actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, health condition, disease, or political views or affiliation.
• Content that promotes, encourages, or incites acts of international or domestic terrorism is prohibited.
• Child sexual abuse material is a serious crime that we report to law enforcement authorities.
• Content that violates the intellectual property rights of other.
• Content that promotes or facilitates illegal activity is prohibited. This includes the distribution, purchase and sale of illegal items.
• Content that depicts or promotes severe bodily injury, torture or mutilation of humans or animals is prohibited.
• Content that promotes Human Trafficking and Prostitution.
• Content that involves sensitive personal information (PII) pertaining to yourself or others.
11. Our Security Policies
Our information security management system (ISMS) is certified to ISO/IEC 27001. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
13. Contact us
Alternatively, you can contact us at our global HQ using the following postal address or telephone numbers:
Unthinkable Solutions LLP, 9th Floor, Tower B-1, DLF Silokera SEZ, Sector 30, Gurgaon